my acer aspire r3 131T doesnt even charge

Abenezer
Abenezer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i tried plugging it in and the light that would normally turn red doesn't even go on. If I wanted to use my laptop then I had to plug it in because when I do it says 0% plugged in not charging and if I plug it out the laptop finishes battery and shuts down. I need some help,urgently

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited August 2019
    Hola ¿Has intentado restablecer la batería interna?

Hi, have you tried resetting the internal battery?
    Used Google translator to translate - Acer-David

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • rcordell
    rcordell Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have the same problem. i have tried the battery reset procedure. I have verified voltage to the board from the a/c jack connector.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    You might have a bad battery then, are you still in warranty?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.