Acer swift 3 sf315-51 keyboard backlight is not working properly

Answers

• Anishq
    Anishq Member Posts: 35 Troubleshooter
    No,there are not any drivers with device manager problem
  • What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anishq
    Version 1.03
  • Look this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Anishq
    My touchpad is also not working properly it doesn't click
  • Anishq
    edited October 2019
    My PC's model name is sf315-51 not 51-g
  • OK! But if you go to your model page, you will see that you have the same bios fix. Have you purchased this model recently? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    I had purchased this model 1 year ago
  • Anishq
    Yes i recently installed a fresh windows 10
  • Anishq
    Please provide me a procedure ,how to update bios
  • When you said this "Yes i recently installed a fresh windows 10", you meant that you reinstalled windows by pressing alt + f10?
    About updating uefi-bios is a risky procedure:
    a) let the battery charge up to 100%;
    b) uninstall any antivirus and disable windows defender;
    c) disconnect any hardware that is plugged into the usb ports
    d) pause windows update updates;
    e) Leave the notebook connected at all times to the power adapter.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    No i installed windows 10 from usb
  • This problem occurred after reinstalling windows ?.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    Not just after installing windows , problem came after 2 days when i powered on laptop
  • Anishq
    I  had updated windows just after its installation
  • I still think this problem is because of the drivers:

Have you installed the acer quick access program?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Anishq
    No i haven't installed acer quick acess
  • Anishq
    But i tried acer care centre app
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kasunB
    kasunB Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've got the same issue in my ACER SWIFT 3 SF315-52G.  The back lit goes off after the 30 grace period without input and never comes on again when I press the key to turn it on. The Bios option to keep the light always on is not found as well. Please assist as this is becoming a real nuisance. I'm in the latest bios version(1.8)