VN7-592 Compatible Laptop

m2k1999
m2k1999 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello All,
I have a V15 Nitro Black Edition and the hinges age completely falling apart, i even drilled holes in the computer to keep the covers together, but that is wearing down. This computer is discontinued  as far as i know , and i cant find the exact same bottom cover anywhere, and ive been looking since the end of last year.....the vn7 591 and 593 ive seen, but im not sure if i can use them? Are they interchangeable? 

Best Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,046 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello,
    I found an original lower cover there but it is expensive. You can try by googling with the part number:
    60.G6HN1.001 - COVER.LOWER.BLACK
    France
  • m2k1999
    Answer ✓
    Wow thanks, I have been Googling this cover for several months. I have been Googling the part number also and every site I went to was out of stock. I don't mind the price I am so in love with this computer.

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,046 Trailblazer
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello,
    I found an original lower cover there but it is expensive. You can try by googling with the part number:
    60.G6HN1.001 - COVER.LOWER.BLACK
    France
  • m2k1999
    Answer ✓
    Wow thanks, I have been Googling this cover for several months. I have been Googling the part number also and every site I went to was out of stock. I don't mind the price I am so in love with this computer.