Can't Login to the Acer website to register my new monitor

Options
Stew_
Stew_ Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Whenever I try to log in it just sends me back to the "Home" page and logs me out. Even if I log into the community site and then go to "Register Product" at the bottom somehow it logs me out and asks me to log in again, then I put in my info, click login, and it sends me back to the homepage with the option to "Sign In" in the top right corner. Tried it on two different computers and a mobile phone all on different networks and it's the same issue with all three.

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Stew_,

I am very sorry for the issue you're experiencing trying to register your product. Can you please send me a private message with your product serial number so i can take a look into this for you?

Note: Discussion closed. 
    Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

Answers

• SalarX
    SalarX Member Posts: 45 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options
    Stew_ said:
    Whenever I try to log in it just sends me back to the "Home" page and logs me out. Even if I log into the community site and then go to "Register Product" at the bottom somehow it logs me out and asks me to log in again, then I put in my info, click login, and it sends me back to the homepage with the option to "Sign In" in the top right corner. Tried it on two different computers and a mobile phone all on different networks and it's the same issue with all three.
    Hi, would you share us which Acer Website you're trying logging in to? (I mean which country)
    If you feel I've helped you, give a Yes to Did this answer the question? 
    If you like my posts or comments, give a Like.
    My laptop is Acer Nitro 5 Spin (NP515-51). 
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3
  • Stew_
    Options
    SalarX said:
    Stew_ said:
    Hi, would you share us which Acer Website you're trying logging in to? (I mean which country)
    Hi SalarX. I am going through the website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/acerid-account

From there I click "REGISTER A PRODUCT" on the right side and it takes me to a login page. I put in my email and password, click login, and it will either very briefly for a split second take me to the Product registration page and then switch an reload to the homepage (https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/home), or it will just go straight to the homepage.
  • Stew_
    Options
    Even on the times where it does make to the product registration page, clicking anything on the page will make it load back to the homepage. So if I type in my product's SNID and click "Register" nothing happens and it loads up homepage again and doesn't save the product registration.
  • SalarX
    Options
    Stew_ said:
    Even on the times where it does make to the product registration page, clicking anything on the page will make it load back to the homepage. So if I type in my product's SNID and click "Register" nothing happens and it loads up homepage again and doesn't save the product registration.
    Have you tried by first logging in, then in top right, click on your name, and then clicking on Register a product in the left and then entering the details? I can't really reproduce this issue because I don't have a product to Register. The best you can do is try different browsers like Chrome Mozilla and even Internet Explorer. If issue persist, let's wait for someone else to confirm the issue.
    I'm from India with love for technology, so message me if you want to discuss or ask a question  :3
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In this case, you can send a PM to the Acer-Manny or Acer-Karp moderators.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Stew_
    Options
    SalarX said:
    Stew_ said:
    Have you tried by first logging in, then in top right, click on your name, and then clicking on Register a product in the left and then entering the details? I can't really reproduce this issue because I don't have a product to Register. The best you can do is try different browsers like Chrome Mozilla and even Internet Explorer. If issue persist, let's wait for someone else to confirm the issue.
    The problem is that I can't log in at all. I click "Sign In" at the top right, I put in my info, and it sends me back to the Home page with "Sign In" still in the top right as if I never logged in.
  • SalarX
    Options
    Stew_ said:
    SalarX said:
    Stew_ said:
    The problem is that I can't log in at all. I click "Sign In" at the top right, I put in my info, and it sends me back to the Home page with "Sign In" still in the top right as if I never logged in.
    Have you registered with Acer? Also try alternate login method like Facebook, Google, or just Registering right away. Because I don't face such problem when logging in to Acer US Website.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Stew_,

I am very sorry for the issue you're experiencing trying to register your product. Can you please send me a private message with your product serial number so i can take a look into this for you?

Note: Discussion closed. 
    Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
This discussion has been closed.