NITROSENSE not working it wont just fix the issue.

jommer
jommer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in Nitro Gaming
I have this problem about nitrosense where it won't just open, i tried uninstalling the software completely then installing it again but it wont just fix the issue. 
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Answer ✓
    Hi jommer

Uninstalled both acer nitrosense app and acer nitro sense service
    2)Reboot
    3)Download latest Nitro sense drivers from support page (http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/)
    4)Run setup.exe first. It will install only acer nitrosense services.
    5)go to the folder "v3.01.3000" found in the same drivers folder and first install all appx named ".NET native Framework" and "VCLibs" [both x64 and x86]
    6)One or more apps will fail giving errors like "the resources which it modifies are currently in use". Ignore it.
    7)Now install the last one 'APPXBUNDLE" type. [be sure to tick "launch when ready"]
    Now NitroSense should open perfectly. If not try again after a reboot.

"Hit Accept If Its helpful" 
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• TECH_MAN
    TECH_MAN Ally Posts: 453
    Answer ✓
    Hi jommer

2)Reboot
    3)Download latest Nitro sense drivers from support page (http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/)
    5)go to the folder "v3.01.3000" found in the same drivers folder and first install all appx named ".NET native Framework" and "VCLibs" [both x64 and x86]
    6)One or more apps will fail giving errors like "the resources which it modifies are currently in use". Ignore it.
    7)Now install the last one 'APPXBUNDLE" type. [be sure to tick "launch when ready"]

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ShadowStealer07
    ShadowStealer07 Member Posts: 4 New User
    TECH_MAN said:
    Hi jommer

2)Reboot

not working for me 
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    @ShadowStealer07 Please start a new Topic of your own for your question, give your full model number and details of the problem including when and what you were doing when it occurred 

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★

• DennisPop
    DennisPop Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2020
    I have the same issue - on one of my two Nitro 5:s Nitro Sense will not start after splash screen. Tried all the above and tips from youtube. The PC was a "clean" preinstalled with software (OS + Nitro sense) and still this problem! BIOS and Win10 fully updated. Pretty embarrassing for Acer to sell stuff w preinstalled software and dedicated NitroSense-button and it wont start :/
  • 7000ghost
    7000ghost Member Posts: 1 New User

so, my computer shut down recently it was out of nowhere. when I tried to login it said user id not found after a minute or two, I got in but my background, games, and even settings were gone or reset. nitro sense won't load it won't even show up on my hot bar. all it really does is put a little blue circle on the top of my cursor.

PS. it said that the acer care center was monitoring the computer at the bottom right of my computer. this was before shutting down.