PSU compatible with Acer veriton m4640g?

RiceballShinobi
RiceballShinobi Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I recently bought an Acer Veriton and I wan't to change the current PSU. However I am unfamiliar with the veriton's Board and it doesn't support a normal 24 pin PSU. 

What are some PSUs compatible with veriton m4640g? I would like to get one that has somewhere around 600W if possible.

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon RiceballShinobi !

According to the service manual, these are the PSUs that are compatible with this series:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon RiceballShinobi !

According to the service manual, these are the PSUs that are compatible with this series:

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• RiceballShinobi
    @MaClane 
    thank you very much
  • MaClane
    If my answer has helped, check to accept to put as resolved and help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• RiceballShinobi
    @MaClane 
    thank you very much
  • JordanB
    JordanB ACE Posts: 3,729 Pathfinder
    Acer makes an adapter cable if you'd rather buy a "normal" standard ATX power supply.

https://www.amazon.com/24-pin-12-pin-Power-Supply-Adapter/dp/B00YDN1OX2

I'm not an Acer employee.