Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
pm not suport XXX?

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi @Mart1s,

Please share the exact model # of your laptop. Also let us know, what happens when you try to have Acer Sense. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Mart1s
    Mart1s Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

PH317-51-7578 and pm Sorry! This computer is not supported
  • Mart1s

Tinkerer

SO WHEN YOU HELP ?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mart1s

Tinkerer

still Sorry! This computer is not supported
  • I would like you to check, if the in the acer care center program, if before the model of the notebook, if there is the name predator!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Mart1s

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    Serial number NHQ29AA003XXXXXXXXXXXX SNID XXXXXXXXXX

• Please edit your answer! I would like to know if the name predator appears here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mart1s

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    i pm in first message this but okey

• Could you check at the Acer Care Center? If the name Predator does not appear before the model, you must send the notebook so that the Acer service center fixes the name in the firmware uefi: https://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Application/Acer Care Center/Acer Care Center_Acer_4.00.3002_W10x64_A.zip?acerid=636892487896367384&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=PREDATOR&Step3=PREDATOR PH315-51&OS=ALL&LC=pt&BC=ACER&SC=PA_3

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mart1s

Tinkerer

edited June 2019
    and what now ?

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Have you sent the notebook for warranty at some point?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mart1s

Tinkerer

yes i have nividia error you can see me other coment 9mouth ago i thing
  • I do not understand what you mean!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mart1s

Tinkerer

no i dont send eny where
  • OK! Even so, the predator sense is not being installed, because there is no Predator name before the version of the model in the UEFI firmware! What is the firmware version that is installed on the notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Mart1s

Tinkerer

so what i must to do ?
  • xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    @Acer-Manny this tread is violating the community rules the device serial number its visible in various posts made by the OP
    @Mart1s you cant be posting you serial publicly like this havent u read the rules when you registered your account ?

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/  

• xapim
    xapim ACE Posts: 7,257 Pathfinder
    edited June 2019
    @Mart1s  and your only solution its to contact acer support to get it sorted no one here would be able to help you because your bios has doesnt have the correct model name can only be fixed by acer technicians or you will never be able to install PS

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/11532543

UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
    CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
    SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
    HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
    RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
    MBD: Acer Predator G3-572

I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
    If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks :)
    If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:

Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/PredatorHelios300
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJwGUHxSJ8FKqAhnOqQuAw
    Acer support:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/