Hi. Did anyone send the laptop to the Acer repair center?

Hey796
Hey796 Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi.
Dis anyone send the laptop to the Acer repair center? I recently send my swift 514-52T to repair center due to the fan noise and short battery life. How the repair center work? Are they work good with the laptop repairing?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Did you send the machine to Texas repair center? If yes, you should be OK. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Hey796
    Yes, I sent it to the Texas repair center. Thanks!
  • Hey796
    How long it take the repair. I am so mad at the acer’s repair and it is almost 15 days my laptop repair still in progress. It mentioned on the website is only take 7-10days include ship it back . But now it is 15days it still did not complete. I have contacted with the support team and there is nothing can help! Please adjust your service, acer! Poor efficient! 
  • Hey796
    I purchased the acer laptop not enough one moth and there is fan and battery problem with my laptop. Then I sent my laptop to repair center and I have told the support team that wrote down my battery and fan. Now I am waiting for 15days and they told me they are still waiting my fan to arrive and they are not work in my battery yet. It is ridiculous that they only spend half month to wait the fan and nothing work with my battery ! I am so mad! Because I really need the laptop to get back my work! I through 7-10days to repair include ship it back which they mentioned is fine l. But now is 15days and there is not specific time that when I can get it back! No any refund or return with is bad service! Never would but acer product again!
  • jenekow
    jenekow Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hopefully you get it back actually fixed.  When I got mine back from repair for fan/ battery issues, nothing was fixed.  I'm having a nightmare of a time getting customer service to talk to me. 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello Hey796,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues.

Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• Hey796
    jenekow said:
    Hopefully you get it back actually fixed.  When I got mine back from repair for fan/ battery issues, nothing was fixed.  I'm having a nightmare of a time getting customer service to talk to me. 
    How long they take the repair process for your laptop?
  • Hey796
    edited May 2019

Hello Hey796,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues.

Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

S/N NXGTMAA001XXXXXXXXXXXX

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]