WI-FI CONNECTION DROPING - HELIOS 300

LukhasPY
LukhasPY Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi brothers. Since I bought my acer predator helios 300, I having a problem with the wifi connection. When I connect to my router, the connection of all dispositives connected at the same lan, drops, and I need to restart the router to become all normally again. The problem is not in the router, because I tested it on 5 others too and the problem perhaps.
A solution I encountered were changing the encryption of the router to WPA, so, the problem dissapears, but all routers uses the WPA2-PSK, so this is not a solution.
I already tried reinstalling the wifi adapter driver, updating it, updating the bios, really, I tried all, and wifi continues dropping. If anyone have this same problem and encountered a solution, please, I`m here to read your messages and thank all of you.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good night LukhasPY!

First, check if there is any firmware for your router.
    Which channel is set?
    What bandwigth, 20 or 40?

Try this solution:

Go to wifi_Generate Known Networks_ Settings and turn off all networks.

Restart and connect to your network again.
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!