how to remove the 30 FPS lock on the unplugged charger?

Xsky20
Xsky20 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello since the last update of windows 10 after disconnecting the laptop from the charger is down to 30 fps in games.  Before updating the fps, the disconnected laptop reached over 100fps. My laptop is Acer nitro N515-53-52FA.  I tried to change in the NVIDIA settings I turned off the vertical synchronization I updated the card drivers and I still have this lock please help.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    edited May 2019
    Good night Xsky20 !

In which specific game do you get such 100fps?

On laptops only when connected to the power outlet the processor and GPU can achieve maximum performance.
    A battery has no ability to power the hardware for the hardware to work in high performance.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Xsky20
    Xsky20 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

This happens in the CS GO game.  Earlier on the resolution, the full screen in the window on the disconnected charger reached over 90 fps and after updating the windows I have a limit of 30 fps
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Actually on the battery I've never seen any CPU or GPU reach this FSP limit even because the internal instructions and the battery's anergy only can never reach maximum power.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!