Acer IEM promotion and beeing ignored

Schnaz
Schnaz Member Posts: 83 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Hi in march I bought acer laptop and with my purchase I should some IEM bundle. So I did all steps that was including cutting off barcode from box and like month ago I recived mail with information that my aplication for bundle was corected and in next mail I will recive elements of bundle but its like month ago and no mail or word from acer. Did send them mails but no answer, sent msg via facebook and again Im just beeing ignored. Was that promotion fake?

Answers

• Please send a message to Acer-Manny!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi Schnaz,

What is your location? Do you have a screenshot of the promotion?

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • Schnaz
    Schnaz Member Posts: 83 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    I live in Belfast UK and bought acer helios 500 from PC Currys and with my purchase I got code to claim some bonus worth £200+ and went through all steps including cut off barcode from box and I hav all mails from that claim. I used 2nd email and was mailing promotions@wec24.pl and as I said got last mail on 11th of april saying I will get elements of bundle in next email and nothing. Sent them emails but no response.