Power cable Aspire Z3 710 AIO

Oldbroad
Oldbroad Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have an Acer Aspire Z3 710 AIO & it appears that I have misplaced the power cable. Could someone please link me to the Adapter/power cable? There are so many different types of them online and by doing a search on Acer.com only to have them say "what you are looking for shows no results". Hope you can help this Canadian oldbroad to get my computer bac up &  running. Cheers. 

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Simply do a google search with keywords, 'z3-710', 'power', 'ebay' . As long as you're not a high power gaming user, anything from about 65watts on up should be just fine. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    I usually go by the watts rather than the color. Here are the part numbers for the 90watt and 135watt chargers. Either should work fine. Jack E/NJ

90Watt KP.0900H.001 or KP.09003.005
    135Watt KP.13501.004 or KP.13503.005

Jack E/NJ

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,018 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Your original AC adapter was an 90Watt:
    • KP.09003.005: AC adpater - 90W - Blue tip, size (mm) 1.7X5.5X11
    • KP.0900H.001: AC adapter - 90W - Blue tip - size (mm) 1.7X5.5X11
    France
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Answer ✓
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    >>>I have misplaced the power cable>>>

Just to be certain, are you missing only the cable that  plugs into the adapter? Or the whole adapter? If it's just the AC cable, they can be purchased just about anywhere that sells computers and printer for less than $5. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• laurent_14
    Hello,
    Could you give me the first ten characters of the AIO serial number (S/N)?
    France
  • Oldbroad

Tinkerer

edited April 2019
    DQ.BO2AA.015. Hope this is what you need to answer my quiery. Thank you for quick response. Cheers. 

[Edited to remove S/N, left Part# - Acer-Jose]
  • Oldbroad

Tinkerer

Thanks Jack E/NJ, as a retired/disabled person, it is not easy for me to get out to get a Visa/MC Debit card & the fact I don't believe in credit cards, Amazon does not accept PayPal, so I can't purchase from them. I have a longtimel customer of eBay. When I do a search on eBay, there are just too many different models of adapters, that is confusing same for Acer. I enter SNID, or model # but that still brings up a number of adapters. What i don't know is the wattage needed fo my unit or the color of plug (black, yellow, red, purple or blue).
    Thanks for the link. If I don't find anything online, I'll get a friend to take me to the bank to get a MC/debit card. Cheers  oldbroad Angela. 
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    Simply do a google search with keywords, 'z3-710', 'power', 'ebay' . As long as you're not a high power gaming user, anything from about 65watts on up should be just fine. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Oldbroad

Tinkerer

Not a gamer at also thanks. Do you happen to know what color the small plug the plugs into back of set? Thanks JackE/NJ. You guys still having flooding back there? Fail nice out on this coast (SW B.C.). Cheers
  • JackE
    Answer ✓
    I usually go by the watts rather than the color. Here are the part numbers for the 90watt and 135watt chargers. Either should work fine. Jack E/NJ

90Watt KP.0900H.001 or KP.09003.005
    135Watt KP.13501.004 or KP.13503.005

Jack E/NJ

• laurent_14
    Answer ✓
    Your original AC adapter was an 90Watt:
    • KP.09003.005: AC adpater - 90W - Blue tip, size (mm) 1.7X5.5X11
    • KP.0900H.001: AC adapter - 90W - Blue tip - size (mm) 1.7X5.5X11
    France
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    Answer ✓
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • JackE
    Answer ✓

Just to be certain, are you missing only the cable that  plugs into the adapter? Or the whole adapter? If it's just the AC cable, they can be purchased just about anywhere that sells computers and printer for less than $5. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Oldbroad

Tinkerer

JackE said:

I lost the entire adapter.. 
    Thanks to all for your help. Cheers 
  • JackE
    Aye! Around the house? Or did you leave it somewhere else? Fairly big item to lose. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Oldbroad

Tinkerer

JackE said:
    Aye! Around the house? Or did you leave it somewhere else? Fairly big item to lose. Jack E/NJ
    Yeh that's correct. Figures as I am a blonde blue eyed woman. 🤣. I have a new generic version coming up from Seattle in next few days. I have a friend who is going to help me sort a pile of boxes out next month (June), it will turn up then I expect. When one lives in 325 sg.ft., it is hard to keep track of small things & I have hundreds of bits & Bobs of electronic stuff for TV, Computer, Cellular, Tablets etc. My idea is to get all this stuff together in one place so that I can donate the bulk of it to a worthy cause.
    Well JackE, much thanks for all yours & the others for your help. Cheers my friend, Angela.