Acer TravelMate 660 not booting

PeRo09001
PeRo09001 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
My TravelMate 660 (very old, yes) is not booting, it freezes on the acer logo screen and I can't access the BIOS. If it passes the acer logo it shows a message: "No operating system found." I tried everything I could, it isn't reacting to any keyboard command,  reseted the BIOS with CMOS battery, nothing works.

Please help and thanks in advance

Answers

• Hello! Try a power reset! To do this, disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet, and then disconnect the lithium battery. Press the power button for thirty seconds and test!
    If that does not work, try another hd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PeRo09001
    Hello! Try a power reset! To do this, disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet, and then disconnect the lithium battery. Press the power button for thirty seconds and test!
    I've successfully accessed the BIOS and my laptop checked the RAM and everything, but it still shows the OS not found message and starts continously beeping, does that mean I need a new HD?

Thanks
  • Is your keyboard still in trouble?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PeRo09001
    Is your keyboard still in trouble?
    I found out that only a part of my keyboard isn't working and I accessed the BIOS by a keyboard from my desktop.
  • Did you try to reset the energy like I said here?
    Hello! Try a power reset! To do this, disconnect the notebook from the electrical outlet, and then disconnect the lithium battery. Press the power button for thirty seconds and test!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer