Acer Travelmate P255 or is it ?

2»

Answers

• Reo069
    Reo069 Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    edited January 2019

I did use the program but they still can't find my numbers
  • Neste caso, envie uma mensagem privada para o moderador Acer-Manny ou Acer-Karp! Você também pode entrar em contato com o suporte técnico: https://tw.answers.acer.com/app/chat/chat_launch#_ga=2.3148592.1404892330.1546872318-1125574678.1544890242
    Agora, no BIOS, mostre-me a tela com as informações do sistema:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    If my answer helped you, click accept and I also did not like it!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Reo069
    Here is the latest one but bios is still the original one 
  • About the serial number, have you contacted technical support? In the device manager, is there a firmware name driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Reo069
    I found out that this is an engineering machine 
    So when they produce the " prototype" it gets handed to a engineer that fine tubtu the machine after that the specs will be set and it will be mass produced. 
    The bios on this machine is completely open to change a majority of the settings including clickclo the CPU that's why I can't find a matching bios and that is why the CPU is called Intel CPU 0000
  • I did not understand the meaning of this "fine tubtu"! How did you find out that this notebook is a prototype? Just because of the bios? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Reo069
    No , through various talks with different people trying to find out info about this specific machine , but it was mainly because of the cpu