Sean22 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In the service manual for this model, do not show this tape, see:

Also, see this table of temperatures:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,476 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Yep. Looks like a painter forgot to remove all the masking tape after the paint dried.  :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    The tape? The slightly distorted module? The wrinkled UPC label? All of the above? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Sean22
    The tape on the cpu. I was getting 95°c and tried to repaste then i saw this. Now i know why. But is this an isolated case ? Or someone experienced it too crappy factory build
  • Sean22
    I just bought this laptop 1week ago
  • JackE
    What's your full model number? I really can't tell what you've there with no other reference points. If this is a new store bought machine, return it ASAP for a refund or exchange. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example v3-571!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Sean22
    AN515-52-50WX
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In the service manual for this model, do not show this tape, see:

Also, see this table of temperatures:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    Yep. Looks like a painter forgot to remove all the masking tape after the paint dried.  :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ