Bluetooth is not avaliable (showing not supported by your device).How to fix??

Answers

• GajalShankar
    GajalShankar Member Posts: 109 Fixer WiFi Icon
    reboot done

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Now please post a screenshot of Device Manager again. The BT and Network folders in particular. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    when I click show hidden devices then only bluetooth is showing
  • JackE
    edited November 2018
    Now do you see a BT icon in your tray or taskbar on the right side of the desktop? You may have to click on an up arrow key to see it. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    no BT icon
  • JackE
    OK. Open Control Panel. Search Bluetooth. Select change bluetooth settings in the left panel. Checkmark both alert and show BT Notifications on bottom. Click OK. Do you see BT icon in the taskbar or tray on the right side now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    I didn't find any bluetooth settings in the control panel.Not even bluetooth
  • JackE
    >>>I have updated windows for resolving this problem. Also from Acer website I have downloaded my laptop's driver >>>

(1) How did you update Windows?  (2) What ACER drivers did you download?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    Simple windows update I did and intel proset wireless drivers I installedcombo driver is pro set driver.I confirmed from acer customer care
  • JackE
    What was the original factory-installed operating system when you got this machine? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    Endless OS
  • GajalShankar
    I installed windows 10 myself last year.Earlier Bluetooth was working fine (3 months ago ).Now only I'm  facing this problem.Also,other things are working correctly

• JackE
    >>>Bluetooth was working fine (3 months ago )>>>

Does this mean you were able to pair the Boat Rocker headset OK 3 months ago?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    No but other headset
  • JackE
    Does the other headset pair with it now? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    no,but when I power on my headset it automatically shows in my device manager even before I try to connect
  • GajalShankar
    Today one month will be completed.Firstly, I'm not trying to teach you or disrespect you.As you know far more than me.Just I thought windows service/registry could help but I don't know about different BT services/registry So,I don't want to toggle that settings without better understanding.I suggest you to see my registry or services for troubleshooting.I guess you know precisely about different services or registry.kindly provide some solutions.
  • JackE
    >>>I installed windows 10 myself last year.Earlier Bluetooth was working fine (3 months ago )>>>no,but when I power on my headset it automatically shows in my device manager even before I try to connect>>>

Open Control Panel. Search restore point. Select create a restore point in the left panel. Click the system restore button. Click next. Checkmark show more restore points. Do you see any restore points from 3 month ago? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• GajalShankar
    No,I don't have even one restore point

• JackE
    GajalShankar>>>No,I don't have even one restore point>>>

Check Control Panel restore point again. In the box that appears, is system protection enabled as in the image below? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ