Does E5-576G-5672 have an m.2 slot for an ssd upgrade?

Options
udithaishan
udithaishan Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 22 in 2018 Archives
My device model is E5-576G-5672 and I want to upgrade it. I did a research about it but I want to get confirmed it.
There is a screenshot from HWinfo64.
Sorry for my bad English :3

Comments

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,104 Trailblazer
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hi,
    Yes, your laptop is capable of a M.2 NVMe SSD, you can use either a M.2 SATA or a M.2 NVMe SSD as both are compatible.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Yes you can add a ssd m2 2280! There are even reports that your model supports NVME, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/543597/sata-iii-or-nvme-m-2-ssd-slot-inside-the-aspire-e5-576g/p1

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • udithaishan

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi,
    Yes, your laptop is capable of a M.2 NVMe SSD, you can use either a M.2 SATA or a M.2 NVMe SSD as both are compatible.

Thank you very much <3
  • udithaishan

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes you can add a ssd m2 2280! There are even reports that your model supports NVME, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/543597/sata-iii-or-nvme-m-2-ssd-slot-inside-the-aspire-e5-576g/p1

Thank you very much <3
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    Hi,

Thank you very much <3
    You are welcome :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You're Welcome @udithaishan
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)