How to redeem the Ghostbusters VR free download included with the Acer Windows Mixed Reality Headset

Manny-Acer_Retired
Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
edited October 2023 in 2018 Archives

How do I get my free Ghostbusters download for my VR headset?

Some Acer Windows Mixed Reality headsets include a free download for the Ghostbusters VR game. Use the following steps https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/51791 to register your Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset to receive and redeem your free download.

Answers

• Peter_G
    Peter_G Member Posts: 2 New User
    Nice link... but it does not tell the whole truth... Bought a headset in Sweden (from a reputable large retailer) with sticker on FREE Ghostbuster game... and Sweden is NOT on valid countries for this game. So... guess what ? Promises that does not get fulfilled are BAD advertising and customer handling. Hope you fix this and start delivering...
  • DAVAMETRIC
    DAVAMETRIC Member Posts: 1 New User
    I bought an Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset, as soon as I recieved them, I registered my product with SNID ************, then I realized I had a free game ..GHOSTBUSTERS, when I tried to register my product again to get my Downloading Code, i recieve a message standing that my product has already been registered (it was me who did it) so I cant access MY VR LOUNGE without a previous registration..which I already did.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    If you registered it, you should just have to login to your account that you used for registration. You actually get two games now, since the sequel to Ghostbusters is also included. You don't need to re-register.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.