Answers

• doughjohn
    doughjohn Member Posts: 353 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

Overheating?

• DACII
    DACII Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    The micro push buttons on the memory card and hard disk drive cover caps are not tightly pressed. This problem generates the unexpected and random shutdown of the laptop when it is powered by the battery. Vibrating, loosening or undoing any access cover causes the laptop to turn off. It is a protection against being forced to remove the memory or hard drive that is under power.
    Solving: Overlapping small bands (~ 5mm / 5mm) can be overlapped in more or less overlapping layers (depending on the thickness (~ 3pcs) above the blue rubber under the memory and hard disk drive caps. overlap too many bands to avoid pushing push buttons through overpressure.You can do all of the above on your own responsibility.I am not responsible for your damage.This is a google translation I hope to solve your problem.

• DACII
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Acer ES1-433-30C6 I3-6006U. Cover caps memory card and hard disk drive are not tightly pressed micro push buttons generate unexpected and random shutdown laptop when it is powered by the battery.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,116 Trailblazer
    Options
    DACII said:
    Acer ES1-433-30C6 I3-6006U. Cover caps memory card and hard disk drive are not tightly pressed micro push buttons generate unexpected and random shutdown laptop when it is powered by the battery.

Hi,
    Thanks for the post, it's very useful for others who may have similar problem :)
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,116 Trailblazer
    Options
    DACII said:

Hi,
    Thanks for the post, it's very useful for others who may have similar problem :)
  • DACII
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Install ssd M.2 WDS120G2G0B to Acer ES1-433-30C6 i3-6006U

• kaylyn
    kaylyn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    DACII said:

Thank you for this. 
    My laptop would suddenly shut down when I move it. I had it checked by a technician, she thought it was the battery so she did some resetting and cleaning, the laptop would still shut down. So I searched online and found your comment. I opened the back of my laptop and placed something to push those micro push buttons and so far no shutdowns happened yet in several hours even though I have been moving my laptop. Thank you so much. Your input is a real help especially that my laptop is my main work tool.