ghostbusters free download redeem code did not creat

kwrpower
kwrpower Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives

ghostbusters free download redeem code did not creat

I did press redeem in go.acer.com/ghostbusters, after regist my MR headset(AH101)

but i can't see any code and no email.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    i highlighted the issue, waiting for an answer.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi kwrpower,

Sorry for the inconveniences, the VR code should be available in the “My VR Lounge” when registering the AH101 headset.       

Log in with your AcerID that has the registered AH101, and then Click “My VR Lounge” https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/my-vrlounge

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• Dago1010
    Dago1010 Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have exactly the same headset, registered it one week ago and when I go to "my VR Lounge" and click the "Redeem" button, I see a spinning doughnut for one second and then the "Redeem" button comes back gain. No code, no e-mail. 
  • Lockout
    Lockout Member Posts: 2 New User
    Dago1010 said:
    I have exactly the same headset, registered it one week ago and when I go to "my VR Lounge" and click the "Redeem" button, I see a spinning doughnut for one second and then the "Redeem" button comes back gain. No code, no e-mail. 
    im having the same problem
  • Lockout
    Lockout Member Posts: 2 New User
    Lockout said:
    Dago1010 said:
    im having the same problem
    so...is this fixed yet? i still want my free game...lol
  • Quiper
    Quiper Member Posts: 2 New User
    Im having the exact same problem with the same headset
  • Rockzett
    Rockzett Member Posts: 1 New User
    HI Acer Manny. Obviously there is an issue with the Ghostbusters VR game that came free with the headset. There is no email being sent for the redeem code. Can you advise asap, when the email with the redeem code will be available to consumers. Cheers
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    i don't think an email will be sent, i suggest you to check here:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/my-vrlounge

you need to be logged using your Acer ID
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • se2021
    se2021 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i am having the same issue ...any fixed proposed?
  • Chris_H
    Chris_H Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having same problem have logged in as above but not getting code
  • Philipc21
    Philipc21 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I like the consistency, I am having the same issue as well and still doesn't seem to be a solution in sight...
  • Johnnyboberek
    Johnnyboberek Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having same problem...
  • Fantom
    Fantom Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same trouble, Acer support is not going to help his customers?
  • TravisHead82
    TravisHead82 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am having a similar issue except I am not getting quite as far.  I have purchased the Acer headset, registered it on the site but when I go to the VR Lounge it simply tells me I need to register.
    It's seems the fact that I have registered the product is not reflected in the VR Lounge site.  I have tried to re-register the headset via the link in the VR Lounge but it simply tells me the serial has already been registered (which makes sense).

Please advise.
  • TravisHead82
    TravisHead82 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Disregard for me, figured it out.
  • avasthewise
    avasthewise Member Posts: 3 New User
    Disregard for me, figured it out.
    How did you solve it? I'm having exactly the same problem - I've registered the headset in my profile, but My VR Lounge still tells me that I need to register the product. Obviously I can't register it the second time, so now I'm not able to redeem the game.
  • Syed1074
    Syed1074 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem here as well.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Which country are you in?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • rcgreenly
    rcgreenly Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yeah, I am having the same issue as well and still doesn't seem to be a solution in sight too.