aspire f5-573g black screen after rebooting

bayyrem
bayyrem Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
hello
i have a problem on my new laptop , after updating windows and the bios for 1.27 last one ,, i had a problem of black screen after rebooting , i took it to warranty , they said they changed the motherbord , but still i had sometimes this problem .
after rebooting the screen stay black no bios nothing ,, i ve read many many post and i guess it s not a hardware issue ,, i guess the s3 resume , that keeps some data on ram for making fast boot windows does that , i can t downgrade the bios that will take of the warranty ,i am lost and i need the laptop for work so i need a fast clear answer .
please i need help .

Answers

• bayyrem
    bayyrem Member Posts: 2 New User
    still no answer by acer or anybody ? 
  • luigidirico
    luigidirico Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

You tried to format you laptop? I know, sometimes could appear stupid solution but never say never :)
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder

bayyrem said:
    hello
    i have a problem on my new laptop , after updating windows and the bios for 1.27 last one ,, i had a problem of black screen after rebooting , i took it to warranty , they said they changed the motherbord , but still i had sometimes this problem .
    after rebooting the screen stay black no bios nothing ,, i ve read many many post and i guess it s not a hardware issue ,, i guess the s3 resume , that keeps some data on ram for making fast boot windows does that , i can t downgrade the bios that will take of the warranty ,i am lost and i need the laptop for work so i need a fast clear answer .
    please i need help .
    If they changed the motherboard and the same issue is still there, then as you assumed the problem most likely is in the 1.27 BIOS and I don't think downgrading BIOS will void warranty.

Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!