Aspire 5742 Windows 10 drivers

2»

Answers

• philcas
    philcas Member Posts: 5 New User

can an acer aspire 5742 be upgraded to windows 10?

g

What vesion of windows 10 are you running?  I have not  been able to upgrade to version 1607 from 1511.  Version 1511 worked but I wanted to get to the latest version but it won't install.  

If you are running version 1607 then I have to keep searching until I fine the solution.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.    Phil at philcas1@gmail.com

• philcas

can an acer aspire 5742 be upgraded to windows 10?

What vesion of windows 10 are you running?  I have not  been able to upgrade to version 1607 from 1511.  Version 1511 worked but I wanted to get to the latest version but it won't install.  

If you are running version 1607 then I have to keep searching until I fine the solution.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.    Phil at philcas1@gmail.com

• philcas

Can an acer aspire 5742 be upgraded to windows 10?

• philcas

You said you upgraded acer aspire 5742  to windows 10?

What vesion of windows 10 are you running?  I have not  been able to upgrade to version 1607 (the latest) from 1511.  Version 1511 worked but I wanted to get to the latest version but it won't install.  

If you are running version 1607 then I have to keep searching until I fine the solution.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.    Phil 

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]