Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer Z330: installing update E: failed to map file installation aborted

Hello,

I have a problem with my mobile acer liquid Z330. I would like to update but I have this message 

installing update...

E: failed to map file

installation aborted

Could you help to resolve this?

Thank you very much Smiley Happy

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Acer Crew Posts: 871 Acer Crew

Acer does not offer the updates as these are pushed by your provider but a post regarding this same error on a different brand phone suggested clearing local space on the phone. Once they had 16GB free space the update went through fine. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/Android/ATT-Android-Update-for-HTC-One-M8/td-p/4817104

• AnicéeAnicée Member Posts: 2

Hi

Thank you for you for your reply, okay I understand but my phone is "bricked" on the first screen, so I have no idea how to make room...

I'm looking for a program to make a system.img file. Converter doesn't work on my old vista 32, do you know if an other program exists but for a windows 32bit?

Thank you very much for your help Smiley Happy

• Acer-MaryAcer-Mary Acer Crew Posts: 871 Acer Crew

We are not aware of a program to make the .img file but you might post your question to an Android forum and see if other users can make some suggestions for you on what to use.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/

• SupportTechSupportTech Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    It is used to link the CSS source code to less source code in the chrome dev tool. But if include the map file in the page with bootstrap CSS file. you can see the less code which applies to the element style you want to inspect.
    In most cases, the cost of the repair will exceed the value of the printer. 
    Printer Repair helps you to solve your all printer issues quickly and at affordable prices.  

• SupportTechSupportTech Member Posts: 0 Newbie
    It is used to link the CSS source code to less source code in the chrome dev tool. But if include the map file in the page with bootstrap CSS file. you can see the less code which applies to the element style you want to inspect.
    In most cases, the cost of the repair will exceed the value of the printer. 
    Printer Repair helps you to solve your all printer issues quickly and at affordable prices.