Acer Aspire Z3-710

jogdeguzman
jogdeguzman Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hi there!

I have this new Acer Aspire Z3-710 over a week now and have completed all set-ups (i guess). At first it was all doing great but now whenever i open a File Explorer, point to any folder and right click, the pointer turns into that circle waiting thing and then the opened explorer stops responding. But after a long while of waiting, the rightclick dropdown appears. It takes ages. Please help me on this. I don't think I already got a virus since im still running the free version of McAfee antivirus.

Cheers,

jogdeguzman

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

First of all you need to check if computer is using high CPU usage, to check this please follow the steps mention below:

-Press 'Ctrl' key +'Alt' key +'Del' key to bring up the windows task manager.
    -Click on 'Performance' tab and check for 'CPU Usage'.
    -If it is high, you need to go on 'Processes' tab and end unwanted process that are running.
    -Now you need to install genuine antivirus in the computer and run the full scan to detect the virus.

Hope this will help you.

• hue
    hue Member Posts: 2 New User

If I know i have never buy acer. They have never help customer out. Just charge money first

[edited to comply with guidelines]