A1-840

Options
Alex_
Alex_ Member Posts: 6 New User
Экран иногда чувствует прикосновение. Иногда не чувствует.
Какие мои действия?

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would try a factory reset, looking at your issue.

system settings/backup&reset/factory reset

you will loose all your personal data, so do a backup before resetting.

if touchscreen problem is still here after a factory reset, it's better to contact Acer service support for a repair.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello Alex_, and welcome!

The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we ask that users post in English on this board, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Thanks!

• Alex_
    Options
    Tell you how to get English: Screen sometimes feels the touch. Sometimes you do not feel it.
    What are my actions? Thank you!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,921 Trailblazer
    Options

Google Translate can be a great help.

Is the lack of touch events happening often, or only rarely? When it happens does it fix itself after a short period or do you have to restart? When it works again does it do any of the touches you tried?

Является ли отсутствие сенсорных событий происходит часто или редко? Когда это случается это исправить себя после короткого периода или у вас есть, чтобы перезапустить? Когда он работает, снова это сделать любой из штрихов вы пробовали?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alex_
    Options
    Fault occurs as waves. May work perfectly, and in a minute does not obey control. Helps to turn on and off the screen with the power button. Another response is, if longer than usual to keep your finger. Reboot the tablet is not needed. The tablet is very new.
  • billsey
    Options

OK, that sounds very much like there is something running in the background that is holding everything else back. Can you disable all apps to try and find the one causing the problem? You could always do a factory reset, but you would lose all of your saved data.

ОК, это звучит очень похоже есть нечто работает в фоновом режиме, что держит все остальное обратно. Можете ли вы отключить все приложения, чтобы попытаться найти тот причиной проблемы? Вы всегда можете сделать сброс к заводским, но вы потеряете все сохраненные данные.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Alex_
    Options
    Disables some applications, but has not received a clear answer. There is a question: where to send a video? I'll take the tablet for video behavior understandable situation. We will see how it goes.
  • billsey
    Options

If the forum software will not allow uploads of a video, try putting it on Youtube and posting a link here.

Если программное обеспечение форум не позволит закачивать видео, попробуйте положить его на Youtube и публикации ссылки здесь.

• Alex_
    Options
    Link in the top I was able to show part of the problem. Tell me how to solve. Only enable or prolonged use - the same error.
  • IronFly
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would try a factory reset, looking at your issue.

system settings/backup&reset/factory reset

you will loose all your personal data, so do a backup before resetting.

if touchscreen problem is still here after a factory reset, it's better to contact Acer service support for a repair.

• Lavoista
    Lavoista Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options

i have this exact same problem, touch screen is not very responsive!!!!! i'm very disapointed with this android tablet!!.

i have 4 acer products, my old acer 4313, my travelmate 5742, my Acer W700P and *this* a1-840 tablet!!

i did as you said, a factory reset but the problem continues i also updated the tablet with no luck, i have purchased the tablet via amazon and have it sent to my country Bolivia, so i'm guessing this is just some brick i have just bought!!!

The tablet as beign not responsive with the touch screen is useless, until now i've been a happy acer costumer, but next time i will think it more than once!!

Other people have to know that this is bad product!!

• hfr
    hfr Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

This is solved ? I don't see a solution ? cause I do have the same problem sometimes with a tablet I bought this week

• billsey
    Options

Lavoista wrote:

i have this exact same problem, touch screen is not very responsive!!!!! i'm very disapointed with this android tablet!!.

i have 4 acer products, my old acer 4313, my travelmate 5742, my Acer W700P and *this* a1-840 tablet!!

i did as you said, a factory reset but the problem continues i also updated the tablet with no luck, i have purchased the tablet via amazon and have it sent to my country Bolivia, so i'm guessing this is just some brick i have just bought!!!

The tablet as beign not responsive with the touch screen is useless, until now i've been a happy acer costumer, but next time i will think it more than once!!

Other people have to know that this is bad product!!

It sure sounds like you are going to need to contact Acer support. If the reset doesn't fix it there is likely something wrong with the hardware. Smiley Sad

• billsey
    Options

hfr wrote:

This is solved ? I don't see a solution ? cause I do have the same problem sometimes with a tablet I bought this week

The solution for some users has been the reset described by Ironfly. Have you tried that yet?

• hfr
    Options

No I didn't

but I just got this tablet 4 day's ago and the problem was there from the first moment, not always

as discribed in another message , the navigation keys stop working now and then; only thing to solve is to lock and unlock the tablet

Kind regards

• IronFly
    Options

Probably an hardware issue, contact your seller or Acer support service.

• andy7470
    andy7470 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    But how is it a hardware problem, when the solution is to lock the screen and then unlock it and the problem goes away for a while? It has to be software surely??
  • IronFly
    Options

if it was a software problem and factory data reset or an update (if available) probably can fix it.

try a factory reset and check, if the issue is still there, hardware issue.

probably the bottom of your screen is working for a while after unlock due to to screen/touchscreen awake comand.

• hfr
    Options

solved for me

I did send the tablet back

if even Acer support doesn't give me a reaction on my case ..

I now bought a Samsung galaxay tab pro , payed a little bit more but that tablet is much better

• mattwallace
    mattwallace Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have been trying to charge my tablet but everytime i do it it pops up a battery with red and a power cord around it. What can i do to fix it nothing i have tryed worked i even sent it to the manufacturer and it didn't fit. please help.