Micro lag and stutter in windows 11 in acer predator helios 300 (2022)(PH315-55) model

Options

Answers

• Muhil
    Muhil Member Posts: 468 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

is anyone in this community facing the same issue that im facing ? please reply

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,621 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes. I'm in this community. And mentioned earlier, I'm facing the same behavior as your's in youtube videos. It's an integrated GPU issue —- not a discrete GPU issue —- not a VMD controller issue. It is the nature of the integrated GPU. It might be slightly improved by maxing out the RAM to 32GB.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

still facing the issue bro @JackE @GAMING6698

• JackE
    Options

Try maxxing out the RAM to 32GB. Might improve a bit. Otherwise your integrated GPU seems to act normally on youtube videos.

Jack E/NJ

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,064 Trailblazer
    edited August 2023
    Options

The lag and stutter in windows 11 is coming from the Intel® Graphics Command Center as its Panel Self Refresh is set to On, set this setting to Off as this will stop the lag and stutter.

Do this go to Search > Intel® Graphics Command Center > System > Power > Panel Self Refresh set to Off.

• Muhil
    Options

@StevenGen that setting is not even there in my laptop ph315-55

• Muhil
    Options

@GAMING6698 it was the intel graphics drivers that fixed the issue

• Muhil
    edited October 2023
    Options

Its not like what @JackE told it was not that the everything hangs because some memory issue

it was actually intel gpu driver update that acer didnt care to [Content Removed] update for a long time and other company like asus does it because they care about users . Will never buy acer laptop again. All the graphics drivers that they have in support page is dogshit old and doesnt work properly. [Content Removed] optimised to work well with my laptop if they dont update regularly

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive information]

• JackE
    Options

Congratulations. Thanks for reporting back on your success.🙂

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

its not about me fixing it acer should take a not @JackE

• Muhil
    Options

no bro i think you are correct and im wrong idk

even with latest driver from intel i have issues that i didnt see in oem drivers wtf

idk bruh better i stay with these oem intel graphics driver

• JackE
    Options

I can only suggest that you keep checking the Acer PH315-55 driver downloads at this link for newer driver & firmware updates that may help improve Intel iGPU performance. For example, there is a new Intel chipset driver released last week that might helps since the Intel iGPU is considered part of the Intel mainboard chipset.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

what is this error i think this is causing the issue ?

• JackE
    Options

The battery should be fully charged & plugged in to help avoid lags. Error message suggests you have a generic nvidia driver installed, not the Acer OEM driver.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    Options

Send a PM to one of the moderators, like @Acer-Ingrid

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    Options

still the issue persists acer just doesnt care man

• JackE
    Options

Your hardware seems to be OK. To help resolve any software or driver issue, you must request a copy of the factory-installed Windows version meant for your SNID from an authorized Acer Service Center by clicking your state in this link.

Jack E/NJ

• Muhil
    edited November 2023
    Options

My bad guys, Acer Trainer Matthew helped me fix the issue, just clean booted and checked and it was this riot client that was causing the issue.

ONE ADVICE

Never copy riot client and valorant files from friends device , download and install riot client in ur laptop and then use the valorant files.

• JackE
    Options

Hope you're right. Still make sure System Protection is turned on. Good luck. 🙂

Jack E/NJ