TrueGame App games not found

JPausas_
JPausas_ Member Posts: 6 New User

I've installed some eligible 3D games with Xbox Games Pass into the Predator Helios 300 SpatialLabs Ed PH315-55s, they work correctly (2D via Xbox App) but the TrueGame App doesn't recognize them:

Insjustice 2

Quake

others like Forza Horizon 5, Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy are found by True Game App

how to make them discoverable by the TrueGame App?

Version 0.7.66.0

thanks

Answers

• That is a True Game thing as you should use these game settings from GeForce Experience as that sets the gpu settings to their ultimate and best settings. So make sure that the GeForce Experience software recognizes them as that is the best option.

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

TrueGame got updated to version 0.7.71.0 yesterday

I can confirm that Quake and Serious Sam 4 are working OK now. I don't know about Xbox Game Pass though, as I only have those games on Steam.

• JPausas_

thanks, confirmed

now with the update, Forza Horizon 5 crash, it start loading and after optimizing the game for the device, the game crash and close

Injustice 2 is not yet detected

• rhoads5150
    rhoads5150 Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

I had the same issue with Forza 5. This is what I did to fix it:

1. Run the game in 2D mode (not from TrueGame, but from Steam / XBox Game Pass)
    2. Go to the Settings in the main menu and reset both Graphics and Video options to default. Exit the game
    3. Now load the game from TrueGame and it should work OK with no issues

• JPausas_

forza horizon 5 issue fixed with your work around. thanks

still some games installed not detected: injustice 2 for example

the application doesn't save the localization of the games manually entered in each restart