PO3-630 Predator Sense not available for download

Mishgun2k
Mishgun2k Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hi, When I go to Acer support and find my device model, only Acer Care shows under Applications. No Predator Sense....I have spent over an hour looking for this app everywhere on the internet. The main Predator Sense page only showcases the features and what it does but doesnt provide any info on where to get it from. Is it because I have upgraded to Windows 11 as soon as i got my PC ?

Best Answer

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    I only find Predator Sense for Model P03-630G https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/9025?b=1. I don't know whether it matches with your model.
  • Mishgun2k

Tinkerer

I tried the PO3-630G version, it installs without any errors, but no Icon to launch appears anywhere. If i try to launch any of apps directly from the Acer PS folder created in Program Files nothing happens. :(
  • Mishgun2k

Tinkerer

Actually it is working now! Not sure how, i did a bunch of install/reinstalls and start/stop services and reboots, but it works now! 
    Thank you for pointing me in the direction of this version of PS, hoping to control my fans with it for now. CPU gets 85C+ during gaming and i was hoping Predator Sense might help until my CPU cooler arrives.
    Thanks a bunch!
  • DavidWilliam11
    DavidWilliam11 Member Posts: 2 New User
    @wasacs From where I can find the model number of my Acer Laptop, sorry I'm a newbie and i'm facing same issue when I try to play High Graphic Games....

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    Or you can easily see the model number in System Information as System Model.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.