aspire 7 A715-75G No bootable device error how to fix?

Yash45
Yash45 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited March 2022 in Aspire Laptops
I have a acer aspire 7 A715-75G model hardly 4 months old. While surfing net my pc shuts down on its own so and after restarting it, it shows no bootable device. What should I do? Is it serious?

(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Answers

• Yash45

Tinkerer

Yash45 said:
    I have a acer aspire 7 A715-75G model hardly 4 months old. While surfing net my pc shuts down on its own so and after restarting it, it shows no bootable device. What should I do? Is it serious?
    Pls help fast
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,763 Pathfinder
    @Yash45 do you still see the HD info in the BIOS?
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Yash45

Tinkerer

AnhEZ28 said:
    @Yash45 do you still see the HD info in the BIOS?
    Yes i do under the info tab but not in the boot priority  order under the boot tab
  • Yash45

Tinkerer

edited March 2022
    Like this 
  • Yash45

Tinkerer

but here i cant
  • Yash45

Tinkerer

And even the boot mode is greyed out, i cannot select it
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,763 Pathfinder
    @Yash45 in the security tab, set a BIOS password so that you can change the BOOT mode.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,225 Trailblazer
    Hi @Yash45
    Looks like your boot sector (UEFI) got corrupted, there is no quick fix for that. There are several similar posts on this forum and I advised on many of these posts to turn in the laptop to Acer Services for a complete reinstall of OEM drivers, BIOS and OS, if still under warranty free of charge or for a very small fee. To save your personal data: Take out the HDD (or SSD) and install it in a external USB HDD case (very cheap) or connect the SSD to a USB cable, connect it to another PC and copy your files, then reformat the external HDD/SSD and put it back in the laptop for service.

• kishu
    kishu Member Posts: 2 New User
    whenever I am playing game(valorant) in between system showing me error NO BOOTABLE DEVICE FOUND and my laptop got shutdown..this only happens when iam playing this game (valorant)...

my laptop spec is amd 3550h 8gb ram acer aspire 7