Laptop graphics behaving very strange nitro 5 AN515-54.

Nitrofan
Nitrofan Member Posts: 4 New User
edited January 2022 in Nitro Gaming
Hello, My acer nitro 5 model number is Nitro AN515-54.It is the i7 9750h with 4gb nvidia gtx 1650 and 8gb ram model.  My laptop is 3 years old and have recently started observing strange things on my laptop. For example, i left my laptop idle with nitro sense window on the screen and after some time i came back to see this

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

When i open paint i see a black screen for a second and it it goes back to normal:

I did update my geforce driver recently, could it be causing this or is it some other issue? please help me out

Answers

• Nitrofan
    edited January 2022
    Update: Now my chrome browser gives me "Aw snap, error code: out of memory" , ram usage went to 90% with almost no apps open and my laptop became extremely slow all of a sudden. upon restarting, the laptop is no longer slow and chrome isn't showing the out of memory code again. nitrosense opens normally now but paint still gives me the black window for a second.
  • AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    @Nitrofan try to update the Intel GPU driver or check update for the apps in Microsoft Store.
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Nitrofan
    AnhEZ28 said:
    @Nitrofan try to update the Intel GPU driver or check update for the apps in Microsoft Store.
    Thanks for your reply but there is no pending update for my intel GPU driver nor for the paint app.