Nitro N50-610 fps problem

melsoom
melsoom Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming

Hey, i bought this computer about 8 months ago and i've been really happy with it until now. I mostly play csgo and I recently got some fps problems. A couple of months ago i barely dropped down below 200 fps when playing, but now sometimes i reach 150. It's really annoying since I can notice how it effects my gameplay. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Intel core i5-10400F

RTX 2060

16gb RAM

(I don't know that much about computers)

Answers

• melsoom said:

Hey, i bought this computer about 8 months ago and i've been really happy with it until now. I mostly play csgo and I recently got some fps problems. A couple of months ago i barely dropped down below 200 fps when playing, but now sometimes i reach 150. It's really annoying since I can notice how it effects my gameplay. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Intel core i5-10400F

RTX 2060

16gb RAM

(I don't know that much about computers)

Your fps could be from numerous factors and those factors are too long to explain here! Have a look at this overall guide “How to fix high FPS drops and stuttering in PC games” and take appropriate actions for your fps drops.

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi @melsoom,

Try to run your computer in a cool place and check if there is proper airflow available at the bottom of the laptop. If the problem still persists, undervolt the CPU and the GPU. Let me know if Nitrosense did the job, if not, try undervolting. If the problem still persists, undervolt the CPU and the GPU.