nitro n50-110 display issue Can anyone help please?

124»

Answers

• NathanAlwis
    NathanAlwis Member Posts: 62 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    And make sure you tell them the problem as well in case its a other problem but mostly its a problem with your HDD and make sure you back up your important files and games before you replace your HDD to a SSD and in case is your HDD would die before you replace it do this to check the health, go to the disk you wanna scan next right click and hit properties next click tools next click error checking and click ok if administrator permission is required next send me the results (mind this will only scan if the disk doesn't do any errors and not the health of it...)   and if you didn't know you can easily take a screen shot of anything by hitting windows plus g and wait for it to open as your HDD might be a bit slow on processing the request and it it didn't open then yo u need to download Xbox and Xbox game bar from the Microsoft store and next customize it on your own way by hitting on the small box near the Xbox logo in the um sort of middle but a bit on to the top... next select all you want you can customise your audio and see your performance and resources :)   
  • Cameronrgd
    Cameronrgd Member Posts: 36 Troubleshooter
    Here is the task manager 
    Yup its a issue with your disk disk replacement is needed....
    Ok now I don’t know whither to get Samsung ssd or wd sn550 nvme
  • NathanAlwis
    Here is the task manager 
    oh ill check about that and inform you the best options from where you are hoping to buy the ssd? 
  • Cameronrgd
    Here is the task manager 
    oh ill check about that and inform you the best options from where you are hoping to buy the ssd? 
    Any where really
  • Cameronrgd
    And make sure you tell them the problem as well in case its a other problem but mostly its a problem with your HDD and make sure you back up your important files and games before you replace your HDD to a SSD and in case is your HDD would die before you replace it do this to check the health, go to the disk you wanna scan next right click and hit properties next click tools next click error checking and click ok if administrator permission is required next send me the results (mind this will only scan if the disk doesn't do any errors and not the health of it...)   and if you didn't know you can easily take a screen shot of anything by hitting windows plus g and wait for it to open as your HDD might be a bit slow on processing the request and it it didn't open then yo u need to download Xbox and Xbox game bar from the Microsoft store and next customize it on your own way by hitting on the small box near the Xbox logo in the um sort of middle but a bit on to the top... next select all you want you can customise your audio and see your performance and resources :)   
    Said no errors where found 
  • NathanAlwis
    Here is the task manager 
    Any where really
    What's your price tag or the budget? 
  • Cameronrgd
    Here is the task manager 
    Any where really
    What's your price tag or the budget? 
    Around £100
  • Cameronrgd
    How do you know my hard drive failed?
  • NathanAlwis
    edited February 2022
    Sorry for the late reply, (was busy with some work) its not that your hard drive failed it could be this problem check this vid out... (just check the start up test) M.2 NVME vs SSD vs HDD Loading Windows and Games - YouTube . Or it can be an issue with your BIOS chip being slow and is unable to give start up info to your RAM at the speed you require so I told you I cant see your PC physically, so going to a repair shop near by can help you out :)