Where to download tech manual of T3-715?

Kuen
Kuen Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
I need to check the PSU on T3-715 and need the manual.

Where to download, please?

Thank you.

Answers

• Do you need this information?
    PSU 300W FSP300-60THA(1) NPFC (A01003) DC.30018.005
    PSU 300W FSP300-60EP(1) APFC (A01007) DC.30018,006
    PSU PS-6301-09AB 300W APFC (4SATA1PATA) DC.3001B.002
    PSU LITE-ON PS-6301-08A4 300W NONE PFC 1 DC.3001B.003
    PSU LITE-ON FR 500WF (30L) 82+ EUP PS-75 DC.5001B.002

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kuen
    Kuen Member Posts: 185 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    To  egydiocoelho

Thank you.

I need the manual indicating PSU's wires, which wire & connection links to what device and indicating the volt.  Either the owner's manual or the service manual.  Where to download please?
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie Member Posts: 1,426 Supercomputer Wrangler WiFi Icon
    Possibly the volts are written on the side of the PSU as in this link ...3.3V, 5V, +12V, -12V , 5V SB  standard output in all the older PSU as i remember. 
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/322441051316
  • I have not found this information in the service tab. But I found a detail of this power supply, see: PSU 300W FSP300-60THA(1) NPFC (A01003)

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Larryodie
    Larryodie said:
    Possibly the volts are written on the side of the PSU as in this link ...3.3V, 5V, +12V, -12V , 5V SB  standard output in all the older PSU as i remember. 
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/322441051316
    Correction (-12) should be +12 volts
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    No, you were right before... There are actually two +12V rails in the example you showed and one -12V. The pinout for that 24pin connector is standard.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Larryodie
    billsey said:
    No, you were right before... There are actually two +12V rails in the example you showed and one -12V. The pinout for that 24pin connector is standard.
    Yes I thought that a -12 was standard but my eyes played a trick in me ? Thanks for correcting.