PCIE version 4 Nitro 5 AN515-45-R83Z

AaronA
AaronA Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited June 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Does any of the new models of the Nitro 5 with Ryzen CPUs support PCIe 4, in particular the 

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45-R83Z

Other similar ones would do.  I want a new Ryzen laptop but I also want PCIe 4.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    This model has PCIe Gen 3.0 and as far as I know, there are no PCIe Gen 4 motherboards in any Acer laptops.
  • AaronA
    AaronA Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Do you know if it is gen 3 x4 or x2.  Also the benchmark was done on an intel cpu.  I think the ryzen cpu versions had the pcie first.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    It has a PCIe 3.0x4 motherboard but the speed may be restricted to 2 lanes, this model comes with only AMD CPUs.
  • @brummyfan3The ph317-55 model will support gen4x4:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)