Moving Motherboard to New Case? Acer ATC-220-EB52

8Ryuzaki8
8Ryuzaki8 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi all, I have an Acer ATC-220-EB52. I'm trying to move the motherboard to a new case because it's bigger & will be my main case. I'm not sure where all the cables go now.

My Acer ATC-220 desktop's motherboard serial number is DAA78L / Kara_MB 13127-1 348.01403.011.

Is this the same as my motherboard too? https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/560372/wanted-acer-motherboard-manual-acer-aspire-tc-120

It says 348.01404.011 instead of 348.01403.011.

Where do I put all of the cables from the new case to my current motherboard?

Thank you =) 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @8Ryuzaki8

I think some Trailblazers here may come up with the diagram for those connectors later. Or you can search more from this site. This kind of question had been answered before, and diagrams were posted too.

Suggestion to people who may reseat all connectors on motherboard:
    Take a video before removing the connectors. Record which connector is pulled from which pin(s). This way there will be no problems putting them back.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Yeah, it's important to actually look at what you are disconnecting when you take the old system apart. That's the easiest way to see which connectors are used for what. The important one there is the power switch wires, but luckily it doesn't matter if you hook them up forwards or backwards. Trace back from the switch on the original case to find where it goes on the front panel header. We don't have pinouts for the motherboard, but most are the same or close to it.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @8Ryuzaki8

Here is a link with a diagram.

https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/602903/acer-tc-885-eb15-coil-whine#latest

May not be the same model, but the arrangement is generally the same. Try it.