acer aspire a114-32 SD Card Slot Issue

Options
Wakel
Wakel Member Posts: 5 New User
just bought new acer aspire a114-32 laptop.
My question is: when I put SD card into SD Reader slot the SD card do not go in all the way, only half the SD card goes in.
Any advice would been nice.
Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    is the sd card recognized by Windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,137 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi,
    I think the whole card won't go in due to shorter length of the slot, No3 is the SD card slot in the motherboard, as long as the card is shown in the File explorer, it's all good.

• Wakel
    Options
    is the sd card recognized by Windows?

Thanks for reply,  yes window recognised card and you can add files to card
  • Wakel
    Options
    Hi,
    I think the whole card won't go in due to shorter length of the slot, No3 is the SD card slot in the motherboard, as long as the card is shown in the File explorer, it's all good.

Thanks for your reply, not really a good design. SD card sticking out the slot will definitely cause high risk of damage to SD card.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,137 Trailblazer
    Options
    Wakel said:
    Hi,

Thanks for your reply, not really a good design. SD card sticking out the slot will definitely cause high risk of damage to SD card.

No problem  :)
This discussion has been closed.