desktop predator g3620 not starting

sad_kid
sad_kid Member Posts: 1 New User
well the problem occurred in the simplest way possible. I pressee the power button following which i heard a 4 short beeps that sounded like it rejected something. The screen showed no signal, the power button remained lit but there was no smaller light that is blue and supposed to be lit. Anyone know what happened here? I am very sad because of thi

Answers

• HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon

could be system timer fail

have you attempt to turn off and restart multiple times?

• Kimbe2
    Kimbe2 Member Posts: 4 New User

I have the same problem. Computer starts and the "ACER :explore beyond limits" thingy shows up. After that the screen just goes black. Can someone please help me?

• sulky
    sulky Member Posts: 3 New User

kimbe, i have found that if you have a usb drive connected it sometimes fails to start, but it only happens with one of my drives, no the other 3, try disconnecting any usb apart from mouse and k/b and try again

• Kimbe2

So finally after few restarts i saw this thing where i could unify my pc , so i picked that one. Now the desktop showed up but nothing is working. I can't do anything. Everything i saved to this stock hard disk " Acer (CSmiley Happy" is gone: windows defender etc. I have no idea what i could do now.

• Kimbe2

Ignore that smiley face. (acer (C Smiley Happy

• Kimbe2

Oh god ACER (C : )

• Hydra
    Hydra Member Posts: 1 New User

Sounds like mother board failure maybe?

If you get it back and running you can use IObit Advanced System Care and CCleaner to check for any errors in your computer. Btw dont install IObit Malware Fighter its **bleep**. Instead if you suspect that you have a virus consider the free MalwareBytes Anti-Malware as a second line of defence to your primary anti-virus.

If you are a gamer (which you probebly are with that pc) i can recomend BitDefender Anti-Virus as your primary anti virus. It dosent generate alot of load on your pc (minimal fps impact) and has really high detection rates. So its ideal for gamers who like to get mods from shady websites.

Good luck!