Update your drivers easily from the official site of Acer

Options
Mr_Helper
Mr_Helper Member Posts: 129 Troubleshooter

Hi Acer Community

Dear customer,

Today i will explain to you how to download/update system drivers from the official site of Acer ( as exemple i will choose Acer Acpire 5500 )

Please follow those steps :

1- Get into this link below

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/drivers

2- Follow steps in this pecture

3- Do not forget to choose you OS (important)

Hope helps you,

Regards,

Answers

• rebelhimyell
    rebelhimyell Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

already tired that still do not have a driver on my systems tab like it used to

• rmayeur
    rmayeur Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi, My Aspire 7741Z-5731 tells me "drivers not installed for this computer.  (Code 28).  But it does not tell me which driver is missing.  In Devices & Printers in Windows 7 OS there is a yellow exclamation point next to my Aspire Notebook.  Neither the error message from Windows nor Ascer directs you to a particular download.  Do you know which driver they are speaking of?  Thanks for your input.

rm

new orleans

• Vince53
    Vince53 Member Posts: 805 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Rm, here are two suggestions that MIGHT work.

Set a System Restore Point, and the set your machine to automatically accept Windows updates and drivers. Leave it connected to the web for a few hours.

If that doesn't work, set another System Restore point, and download the free driver locater from IObit.com. On one of my computers, it found seven drivers that Windows had missed. On another computer, it found nothing.

This discussion has been closed.