I LOVE my new Aspire S5 .... just sayin'.

Options
bigmutt
bigmutt Member Posts: 8 New User

I held off buying an S5 for six months because of the negative comments & reviews in the trades and mostly on Amazon.   Finally I got tired of waiting for an "improved" version to be offered and I got my S5.

Well, those complains turned out to be greatly exaggerated  or non-existent ....  and I'm so happy with my new notebook.

I've had many laptops, notebooks and netbooks over the years,  beginning with my first Dell over fifteen years ago.

This Acer is so fast, it's almost scary.   And I love pretty well everything about it's design,  except lack of back-lit keyboard and also the crazy motorized back door cover.

so I just wanted you guys to know what a fine machine this is.

Cheers!

Answers

• GuyB
    GuyB Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I have to agree ... My previous laptop was a 7 year old Compaq that died and it would have cost me the same to repair it. I was saving for a MacAir but I'm not really a Mac person, so decided to opt for a temporary replacement till I save enough money for that. I shopped around in Hong Kong, and the only reason I got this Aspire V5 13.5" was because it was the cheapest around. But when I started using it, I actually fell in love with it. Its thin and light (well lighter than my Compaq which was also 15"). I never liked Acer before.. but I guess I'm a convert now.

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Options

Hi guys!

Nice to hear a happy story for a change!

All you hear are the bad things about Acer - never the good things. Glad you're  happy Acer users too Smiley Happy

This discussion has been closed.