Acer Aspire 3D 15 SpatialLabs Edition dont have Truegame in it

Mimi3Dgamu
Mimi3Dgamu Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 14 in SpatialLabs

Hello,

I just bought a Acer Aspire 3D 15 SpatialLabs Edition and it comes with SpatialLabs Experience Center Pro, which doesn't have Truegame in it. How can I get Truegame on my 3D laptop please?

• I looked in the microsoft store and there is no Spatiallabs stuff (I'm from Europe)
  • I tried to look in the drivers section on Acer Support for my laptop and there is only the Experience Center Pro, which doesn't have Truegame
  • I tried to download the regular Experience Center from the drivers of another Spatiallabs device but upon instaling, it detects that it's not the same device and says not compatible, download the Experience Center Pro instead

Is Acer blocking this 3D Spatiallabs laptop from having truegame? Cause that would be really scammy considering this laptop's specs are more than enough to play games, especially since a lot of games on the Truegame list are not that demanding. That would be a sure way I ask for a refund and never buy anything Acer again.

Though if there is a solution to have Truegame on the Acer Aspire 3D 15 SpatialLabs Edition then please let me know 🙏 I even read a review of this exact laptop that mentionned the games.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]