Nitro AN16-41 Hakkında ( Nitro AN16-41 About) - Multiple Issues reported on Nitrosense..

Guccim
Guccim Member Posts: 3 New User
edited 8:24AM in Nitro Gaming

I don't like Acer's support for software in general.
1-) The bios screen is not pretty; they didn't even bother. Asus had a much nicer bios screen.
2-) NitroSense application is very bad: For example, when we plug in the AC adapter, it should switch to certain modes, but Nitrosense does not understand that the AC adapter is plugged in.Also, sometimes 3D animations do not appear. Sometimes CPU, GPU information does not appear. It has such a strange, strange, unstable software.I hate it.
3-) When I press the power on button, the keyboard lights turn orange. The keyboard colors turn to a light color that I set when the system is turned on.However, when I used Asus, the boot colors were also lit as I set.I hate the orange color.Do I have to see this color when the device is turned on?
4-) The fan is constantly running: These fans run at 1500rpm even at 20-30 degrees. This is annoying. When I touch the bottom of the computer, I can feel that it is cold. However, the fans continue to run unnecessarily.I don't mind if it works when it reaches 40 degrees.However, there is no point in running it constantly.Even when you unplug it, it continues to run.I think it causes the battery to drain quickly.
5-) The AC charger adapter has a longitudinal structure. In other words, if it had a bent end, it would be better for us to lean the computer against the wall.
Apart from these, I am generally satisfied with the device. What I don't like about Asus is the keyboard writing.

[Edited the thread to add model name and issue detail to the title]

Answers

• Guccim

5-) The system boot logo cannot be changed.Even Nitrosense does not have its own boot image.It used to appear before, but the software is so unstable that nothing works properly.I tried to change it once, but I failed.So the boot does not show the image I want.So why don't you remove this feature? Did you put it as a decoration?
    6-) They set the keyboard illumination light to 30 seconds.I can't increase or decrease this time.I should have been given the option to set it as many seconds as I want.I don't think this is a difficult thing to do in terms of software.But at least you should have set it for 2 minutes.It is annoying to turn on and off constantly.

• Guccim

The bottom line is this: I'm very angry with Acer about the software. Maybe they can work on the design a bit more, but the software is so awful it's infuriating. You didn't work at all. What does your software department do? Don't you ever check it? I have serious doubts about buying Acer again.