Nitro v15-51 pc with Intel Core i5 exceeds 70-80 degrees in a few minutes of gaming session.

Leonardo00001
Leonardo00001 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited 12:18AM in Nitro Gaming

I would like to know if it is normal that my notebook reaches this temperature 56-60 degrees with the browser open and
when I play it exceeds 70-80 degrees in a few minutes of gaming session.

I have this acer nitro v15-51 pc with Intel Core i5-13420H processor with dedicated NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 video card with 6gb gddr6 vram

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and add issue detail]

Best Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,148 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Leonardo00001 Please indicate the exact model of the equipment.
    In Nitro these temperatures are normal, keep in mind that they are specially equipped for high performance.

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Here are the temperature ranges for your equipment, depending on the power mode (quiet, balance, performance), observe what values ​​the processor can take, which can reach up to 92 degrees.

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Hi @Leonardo00001 Please indicate the exact model of the equipment.
    In Nitro these temperatures are normal, keep in mind that they are specially equipped for high performance.

Regards.

• Leonardo00001
    Leonardo00001 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

Acer nitro 15

ANV15-51-59PV

https://store.acer.com/en-us/nitro-v-15-gaming-laptop-anv15-51-532j

• Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓

Here are the temperature ranges for your equipment, depending on the power mode (quiet, balance, performance), observe what values ​​the processor can take, which can reach up to 92 degrees.

Regards.