Nitro V16 no video signal on US-C port

vgenzo
vgenzo Member Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,
I have an acer v16 with a ryzen 7 8845HS cpu and an rtx 4060 video card.

The notebook has a USB-C port with video signal support, but when I connect my 16" "arzopa" external monitor I have no signal, it turns on only because the power arrives but there is no video signal
The strange thing is that Adobe Premiere crashed twice causing the Nvidia drivers to crash and magically the signal appeared on the Arzopa Monitor.

I believe that the nvidia video card drivers block the signal on the USB-C which is connected to the integrated radeo 780M gpu

Another strange thing is that if I put a USB hub with an HDMI port on the USB-C there is a video signal. I can use the external 16" monitor via HDMI connected to the hub.

I wonder, if there is a signal via HDMI why doesn't it arrive directly with a single USB-C cable?

My cables are good, they are all cables that come out of monitors and that I use on other systems

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,075 Trailblazer

Hi @vgenzo please indicate the exact model of the equipment.

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)