Seeking for Drivers & Manuals of AL15G-52 not available on support section of acer website

Anshu_0700
Anshu_0700 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited 1:03PM in Aspire Laptops

Hi !

Drivers & manuals of Acer Al15G-52 is not available on support section of acer website. Cany anyone have details to share it please.

Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,045 Trailblazer

Hi @I can't find the model in the service manuals, in which country did you buy it?

Is the AL15G-52?
    Do you have the download page?

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Anshu_0700

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I have purchased it in India and there's is no download page for this model. Please find attached details of the Laptop.

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 13,045 Trailblazer

I will try to contact Acer to see if they have a download page for that computer, in any case, the best way to keep it updated is to go to Windows Update.
    Are you currently having any driver problems?
    Is there no problem in the device manager?

Regards.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • Anshu_0700

Currently it has no issues at all, in fact I want to change it's boot SSD of 512gb to a more faster SSD of 1TB. You know in case of any issues in swapping SSD's drivers may be required for installation of OS & performance of laptop.