Can I get an AIO that fits in the acer case for Predator Orion 3000 po3-655

ARC_0F_D3ATH
ARC_0F_D3ATH Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 3:45AM in Predator Desktops

I am wanting to get an AIO to help keep the CPU cool since it runs hot unless the fans are maxxed out. However, this is also my first PC and I don't really see any places to mount a radiator in the case. So, my question is can I get an AIO that fits in the acer case. Or am I going to need to get a new motherboard and case to be able to install one.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,532 Trailblazer
    edited 4:01AM

What community members with your Acer Predator 3000 models have been doing is upgrading the oen cpu cooler and using a cpu dry cooling solution upgrade like the Noctua NH-U9S-CH-BK chromax.black CPU Cooler that has a 2nd fan option of adding a second cooling fan at the other end of the thermal unit to make it even more efficient for cooling the cpu, this cooler is very well built of very high quality materials and at the same time is very reasonably priced at about USD $85 for such a high quality cpu cooler.

That is the only product that I would 100% recommend and imo is one of the best cpu cooling solutions on the market for the Acer Predator 3000 gaming desktops as its even more efficient than an AIO water 240mm cooler and smaller and will fit into your PO3-655 desktops mobo spaces at the cpu. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

NH-U9S with the Two Fan Optional Setup

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍