Switch Alpha 12 SA5-271 detachable keyboard not working/ not detected

KKcxs
KKcxs Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 25 in Switch Series

I put a new SSD in and install windows. But now my detachable keyboard doesn't work. Windows updated all my drivers. And then I tried to download the farmwork for the keyboard. But it just says device not detected. I connected a external USB keyboard and that works just fine. I see no damage on the ribbon cable. The detachable keyboard was working just fine before installed the new SSD in. I don't know if it's a software problem or a hard ware problem.

Answers

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 529

Open Device Manager. Click Human Interface HID folder. Right click and uninstall GPIO and Microsoft Input Config Device. Then click Keyboards folder. Right click and uninstall HID keyboard. Exist Device Manager without reinstalling anything. Shutdown Windows normally. Connect keyboard dock. Turn machine back on.

————————————————-

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful.

• KKcxs
    KKcxs Member Posts: 2 New User

I don't have GPIO and Microsoft Input Config Device or HID keyboard. I do have GPIO Dock Mode Indicator and GPIO Laptop or Slate Indicator