Paid for windows 11 pro but was given home instead in TravelMate P6 14. How to get this fixed?

Raiff
Raiff Member Posts: 3 New User
edited 6:29AM in TravelMate and Extensa

When i ordered my laptop i paid for windows 11 pro but was given home instead. how do i get this fixed because amazon wont help.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,461 Pathfinder

To resolve the issue of receiving Windows 11 Home instead of Pro, you can follow these steps:

1. Contact Amazon Support Again: If initial attempts were unhelpful, try reaching out again, providing detailed information about your order and payment for Windows 11 Pro.
    2. Check Your Order Confirmation: Ensure that the order confirmation clearly states that you purchased Windows 11 Pro.
    3. Request a Replacement or Refund: If Amazon support remains unresponsive, consider requesting a replacement laptop or a refund for the difference in price.

Only amazon can do solution for you. I know amazon support on this good so, contact amazon customer care through their application.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Raiff

i did and they sent me to yall :(

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,461 Pathfinder
    1. Gather Documentation
    • Order Confirmation: Locate your order confirmation email or receipt that specifies you ordered Windows 11 Pro.
    • Product Details: Take note of the laptop specifications and the version of Windows currently installed.

2. Contact Amazon Again

• Use Different Channels: If you initially contacted customer service via chat, try calling them or using the Amazon app for support.
    • Escalate the Issue: Politely ask to escalate your case to a supervisor if the first representative cannot help.

3. Request a Refund or Exchange

• If the above steps do not yield results, request a refund or an exchange for a laptop that comes with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed.
    • Use the Amazon return process if necessary, ensuring you follow their guidelines.

4. Document Everything

• Keep records of all communications with Amazon.

Final Thoughts

While it can be frustrating to deal with these kinds of issues, persistence is key. Make sure to remain calm and polite during your communications, as this often leads to better outcomes. Good luck, and I hope you get your Windows 11 Pro soon!

BTW, I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHICH ACER LAPTOP YOU ORDERED AND HAVE WINDOWS 11 PRO INSTEAD OF HOME?

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Raiff

TravelMate P6 14 

and ill try that thank you!!!!!!!