P03-600 LEDs connection.Need 2pin header adapter

Signex
Signex Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited September 14 in Predator Desktops

I'm atm looking in the inside, and I'm going to upgrade some stuff. After taking off the front I see that the lights of the front are connected to the power supply with a 2pin header. I'm worried that my new power supply won't have it. It's a corsair rm850. Or can I get an adapter somewhere?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

The red and black wire connector supplies 5V DC, the red, yellow and black supplies 5V and 12V DC. With a little searching you should be able to find the red connector you show (though it's too blurry for me to tell what type it is), then make up your own adapter.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• Signex

It's the red connector BTW.

• Signex

Would this work?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

The red and black wire connector supplies 5V DC, the red, yellow and black supplies 5V and 12V DC. With a little searching you should be able to find the red connector you show (though it's too blurry for me to tell what type it is), then make up your own adapter.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Signex

Yeah it's my phone camera, can't really get it to focus. I tried the connector on a 4pin fan connector and it lights up. So the adapter should work.