I Just purchased Acer 32" Predator X32QFSbmiiphuzx but I can't find any reviews or find it sold

ShadowBoxer
ShadowBoxer Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 16 in Predator Den

Hi
I Just purchased Acer 32" Predator X32QFSbmiiphuzx from overclockers.co.uk

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer-32-predator-x32qfsbmiiphuzx-3840x2160-ips-150hz-0.5ms-freesync-widesc-mon-acr-01459.html

But I find it really weird I can't find any reviews or find it sold anywhere else Including the Acer Website. It's not listed anywhere???? If there an issue with this Monitor does it even exist? Has it even been released?I am worried that it will have problems with warranty etc?
Thanks

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Comments

• The Acer 32" Predator X32QFSbmiiphuzx appears to be a relatively new model, which may explain the lack of widespread reviews and availability. It's listed on Overclockers UK, but not prominently featured on Acer's official website or other retailers, suggesting it might not be fully released or marketed yet. It may be new variant but Acer do have X32Q FS monitors so it's official.

Key Features

• Display: 32" IPS, 3840x2160 resolution, 144Hz refresh rate, and 1ms response time.
    • Adaptive Sync: Supports AMD FreeSync Premium Pro.
    • HDR: VESA DisplayHDR 1000 compliant, with a peak brightness of 1000 cd/m².
    • Connectivity: Includes HDMI 2.1 and DisplayPort 1.4, along with USB ports.

Warranty Concerns

Since you purchased it from a reputable retailer, warranty issues should generally be covered, but it’s advisable to confirm with Overclockers regarding their return policy and warranty service for this specific model.If you're concerned about the monitor's existence or potential issues, consider reaching out to Acer's customer support for clarification on the model's release status and warranty coverage.

You can use below link to ask question directly tobacer customer care if you still have any questions related to monitor.

support.acer.com

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • ShadowBoxer

Hi GAMING6698

Thanks for your reply I appreciate it.

I thought it may be a new model but I thought there would have at least been some European Press about it given that it seems to be released and being sold now. Still find it a bit strange.

Where did you find the specs as I could not even find any sigh of this model even on the Acer Website.

Thank you again

• The specifications i mentioned were sourced from various tech listings and discussions, which provide insights into its features, even if Acer's official website does not prominently display the model yet.

The absence of reviews and detailed listings on Acer's main site suggests that the monitor may still be in the early stages of its market rollout in most of countries.

You should contact Acer support using below link for accurate information-

support.acer.com

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • ShadowBoxer

Thank you again