Question regarding warranty expired as my laptop needs to be fixed

bidoofs1
bidoofs1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 14 in Predator Laptops

Hello, I purchased a three-year warranty for my laptop on October 23rd, 2021. My warranty apparently expired in April, and even when submitting the proof of purchase (invoice) that was sent by Acer, they still claim that my warranty is expired. It won't even let buy a new warranty as my laptop needs to be fixed. I'm not sure what to do at this point since I am not even able to contact customer service without a warranty.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• @bidoofs1

I am really sorry for the inconvenience which has caused. I understand you say " I purchased a three-year warranty for my laptop on October 23rd 2021" that means it should expire only on October 23rd 2024. You also say you got the purchase invoice.

Since your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. They will assist you on this regard.  

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• bidoofs1
    bidoofs1 Member Posts: 2 New User

Unfortunately, I am not able to contact Acer since my product is listed as out-of-warranty (when it shouldn't be) and they only take calls from those who are listed as having a warranty. I also could not find a phone number specifically for a warranty department on the page you listed